Finally, someone has nailed the affordable flat screen/media center solution.
Flat screen 1080 dpi HD mumbo jumbos keep a lo-profile on hi-gloss white lacquer media center just 14-plus inches off the floor. Plinth base floats sleek 50/50 design with one open display for electronics, and one drawer to hide DVDs and stuff. Finished back panel means it can live mid-room. Wire management discreetly placed in back corner.
- Hi-gloss white-lacquered wood composite stand “floats” on plinth base
- Closed drawer storage on left side houses CDs/DVDs
- Open storage section houses electronics on right side
- Finished back panel allows for placement in middle of room
- Discreet wire management opening
- Dust with a soft cloth
[posted by kris]