Next Sunday, May 13, is Mother’s Day, so don’t be surprised when you next see your mom and she looks a little disappointed at the sight of your empty hands.
You could have at least made a card- that’s what she’ll be thinking- or made some sort of an effort to show a little appreciation. That’s when you’ll surprise her, by magically pulling out a package with one of these thoughtful things tucked inside.
1. HAY Kaleido Trays, $16.00- $59.00
2. KOPPA Birchwood Tool Box, $145.00
3. Universal Tripod, $80.00
4. Fredericks & Mae Playing Cards, $12.95
5. Perennial Garden Kit, $90.00
6. Strawberry Windowsill Growbox, $54.00
7. Letters to my Mom, $16.00 (or you could make your own, which may be even better)
8. Rainbow Mirror by Bride & Wolfe, $85.00
9. Ikebana Vase, $109.00 – $222.00
10. Orbitkey Rose Gold Leather Keychain, $43.50
11. Tsubo Stress Therapy Sheep, $11.50
12. Retro Basket, $24.00
For more inspiration, check out our Gifts Section.