The following post is sponsored by Fab.
I don’t know about you, but when Fab first started, I was a little addicted to checking it everyday. Then, I slowly weaned myself off, reminding myself that if I didn’t look, I would be blissfully unaware of the everyday design steals. Now, after checking it again after weeks of restraint, I’m gob-smacked by the selection of items, some of which we’ve posted here on BLTD, and others that I’ll be bookmarking for future posts. Here are a few items that caught my eye, most of which are of limited quantity, so sign up now for a free Fab account to peruse the rest of their impressive inventory of design sales.
1. Wind-Up Key Sharpener by SUCK UK,
$25 retail $21
2. Strut Medium Orange Table by Blu Dot x Fab,
$699 retail $559.20
3. Ruler Letter Opener by Izola, $18
4. Nooka Zub Zot Watch in Navy Red,
$119 retail $51
5. Concrete 3-Piece Desk Set by Magnus Pettersen, $60
6. Nest Measuring Cups by Joseph Joseph, $10
7. Obsessive Chef Cutting Board by Fred & Friends,
$26 retail $22
8. Elevate Wood Utensil Set by Joseph Joseph, $30
9. Drinking Games Coaster Set by Izola, $15
10. Pilot Bar Stool by Patrick Rampelotto and Fritz Pernkopf, $438