For the third year in a row, we’re lucky enough to see what Stefan Boublil, the creative director of the apartment, has on his list of gifts to give and receive this holiday season.
In Stefan’s own words:
once again, for you wise people who have deliberately chosen to live better through design, my humble edit of the world for the express purpose of giving it away…
1. were he alive, my hero and yours jacques cousteau would have worn the cap of courage… ($75)
2. segregation is only not a terrible word when talking about separating clean from dirty laundry in your travel bag… Doublebag
3. the best kinds of ideas are the simplest, and a pencil with a touch screen knob in place of the eraser is just such an idea… Sketch Stylus ($8.00)
4. if only robert glasper made a christmas album… until then, here’s my favorite album of the year: Black Radio 2 (Deluxe Version), Robert Glasper Experiment
5. in the rain, these jean nouvel beauties will be my boots… (350,00 €)
6. freud, drawn. can’t think of anything better… ($19.75)
7. my only christmas decor this year… FUCK IT ($75)
8. if i wore pumps, these would be my pumps… Gianvito Rossi pumps ($635)
9. to hell with iOS7′s stock calendar app, to Fantastical we go!… ($3.99)
10. and finally, where would we be on christmas morning without cashmere undies…
Thanks again, Stefan. It’s always a pleasure to see what’s rattling around in your head.