And now, for our fourth installment of gift ideas for 2012, we have Stephanie from even*cleveland sharing her list of gifts to give this year. Thanks Stephanie for your excellent perspective- we’re all the better for it.
1. For the person with your favorite face: Aesop Fabulous Face Cleaner
2. For those looking to leave their mark: a custom inspector stamp.
3. For the writer: a paperweight.
4. For pals: a beaded friendship bracelet.
5. For the friends you meet at the bar: a bottle opener.
6. For arty card players: colorful card games.
7. For the music lover: an artisan speaker.
8. For the traditionalist: a natty tatted handkerchief.
9. For neat freaks: a technicolor duster.
10. For pedestrians: colorblock sneakers.