Emily and Chad Robertson from Chadhaus are the next to share items they wish to give and get this holiday season. If you’re not aware of their design studio, they produce beautiful, modern wood furniture pieces made to order in Seattle, Washington. Thank you both for sharing!
In Emily’s own words-
Chad and I each have our own lists, featuring many great locally made handcrafted products and great shops in Seattle. A few picks from our list this year:
1. We’ve been reworking our furniture layout to accommodate a large dining table, and I have my eye on this pendant to complement it! I’m in love with the cut glass. Circlet Battuto Pendant, $1,950.00
2. From our friends at Ladies & Gentlemen, other items for the kitchen: Cylinder Shakers, $70.00
3. By our friends at Freeman (this one is for Chad). He said “this modern take on a classic is the shirt that I could wear everyday. I love that it’s made in Seattle by such a great company that cares so much about quality and responsible manufacturing.” FREEMAN STAPLE SHIRT – WHITE AND BLACK CHECK, $140.00
4. I visualize these beautiful and playful leather trivets hanging on the wall in our kitchen, and want to make something just to have an excuse to set a hot pot on them. APPÉTIT LEATHER TRIVETS $48
6. From our friends and in-laws’ company, Piano Nobile (Chad’s brother Nick, his wife Isabelle and their two kids have a live/work space in the same building as our workshop):
-I love this little coin purse. Isabelle made a version of this for me in 2009 for the ladies in my wedding party, so it’s dear to my heart! PETITE POCHE // STAR, $28.00
-I’ve seen so many great bags by Piano Nobile, but this is the biggest and best yet! I’ve had my eye on this since I first saw it exhibited at WantedDesign in NYC last May. HOUSE TOTE // STAR PRINT, $200.00
7. I’d also be happy to receive any gift large or small from our friends at Velouria. shopvelouria.com
8. This time of year (especially in the Northwest) we need to share warm meals with friends and family to cheer us up! This vessel offers a functional means of achieving this in style. Grail Cassoulet, $295.00 from Grain Design (based on Bainbridge Island)
9. Finally, both Chad and I would both wish for more peace on earth and a greater respect for our natural environment. Giving the gift of charitable donation to further help those in need is always important and welcome.