Race for the Cure & Classics Go Pink Auction
Written by Katie on September 3, 2008. Permalink
If you can’t make it to the race, you can bid in the Classics Go Pink Auction the week of September 22 for your very own special pink classic:
DWR has partnered with Emeco, Fritz Hansen, Herman Miller®, Knoll® and Spinneybeck® Leather to auction five fully licensed, special-edition chairs in pink. The auctions will take place at the end of September, and all proceeds will go to the Komen foundation. Check back the week of September 22 for additional details and to bid.
Up for auction:
- Heritage Rocker, Designed by Philippe Starck for Emeco. (Retail: $825)
- Swan Chair, Designed by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen.(Retail: $3,045)
- Eames® Management Chair, Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller.
- (Retail: $1,999)
- Saarinen Tulip™ Stool, Designed by Eero Saarinen for Knoll. (Retail: $1,014)
- Wassily™ Chair, Designed by Marcel Breuer for Knoll. (Retail: $1,824)
[posted by katie]